Grandview High School Performing Arts
Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email Laureen Bird at email@example.com or call her at 720-886-6668
Grandview Performing Arts is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings. We are working to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that the Grandview Performing Arts website is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility. We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Grandview Performing Arts is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. Email Laureen Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: