A co-curricular performing group that ALL band students at Grandview can aspire to create outstanding music, develop student leadership, and represent the school and community with great pride and enthusiasm.
- Establish and maintain a culture of excellence in music making and pride in membership of the group
- Successful, superior level musical performances
- Pride of Grandview High School
- Continued participation of upperclassmen
- Provide a vehicle for students to develop as leaders
- ATTENDANCE IS CRITICAL TO SUCCESS!!!
- Football games are held at Legacy Stadium next to Cherokee Trail High School. Students are transported back and forth by school bus from Grandview
Wolf Pride Band Students will:
- Make a strong commitment to the success and superior performance standard of the Wolf Pride Band
- Attend all rehearsals and performances
- Maintain their grades in accordance with eligibility rules
- Students will audition for Drum Line
- Students will be placed on a drum for the entire season
- Students will work with a percussion instructor throughout the fall season
- Students will have extra practice in the summer to set up success
Mr. Keith Farmer – Director
Mr. Royce Ehrle – Assistant Director
Mr. Mike Nevin – Percussion
Dr. Ryan Spencer – Brass/Visual
Ms. Liz Richardson – Woodwinds
Ms. Leanne Stiles – Color Guard
Across the Cherry Creek School District, high school marching bands are finding new ways to make music and generate school spirit, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.